Health Protection Measures
For your and our health!
The well-being of our guests and drivers is our top priority. We are following the current COVID-19 situation very closely and have taken health protection measures to protect our guests and driv-ers, which should minimize the risk of infection the best possible way.
Hygiene protection measures:
- Plexiglas wall between guest & chauffeur
- Disinfectant in the cup holder
- Face mask obligation: if required, a face mask is available for each guest
- Chauffeurs wear face masks and disinfectant is provided
- Cleaning of vehicles with disinfectant after each journey
- Low contact through digital prepayment
- Guests are welcomed at a minimum distance and without a handshake
Number of guests:
- 2 persons per limousine and first class limousine
- 4–6 persons pro business van and first class van
We ask you to follow the recommendations of the health authorities. Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly, wear a mouth-nose guard and keep your distance. Further information can be found here: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public.
If you have any questions, wishes or suggestions regarding our security measures, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Just send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.